Therapy Practice Handbook
Starting a therapy practice sounds so easy at first. You just need to find clients, manage, and invoice them yourself. Right?
Running a successful therapy practice is complicated. Where do you start?
There is so much knowledge and time needed to run a practice – handling insurance claims, patient intake, payroll, credentialing, compliance paperwork, taxes, utilities, hiring, and company morale. It can be overwhelming! Beyond the tasks of running your company, there are now people knocking at your door for a possible merger. Preparing for maximizing your clinic’s value if a potential partner comes to your door is no easy feat.
Start with “The Therapy Practice Handbook.” Use our 200+ page guide to navigate the twists and turns of managing a therapy practice and documenting your processes successfully. This Handbook, exclusively designed for autism therapy practices by PHI, was hand-crafted by our industry experts to answer the practice management questions you’ve been asking most and gives you answers to questions you didn’t even know you should be asking!
The Therapy Practice Handbook includes:
- Credentialing requirements
- Record keeping and why it matters
- Onboarding your staff and clients
- Patient intake best practices
- Clearinghouse details and how-tos
- Process workflows you’ll use every day
- Forms to effectively grow and maintain your practice
- Resource links to vital tools and information
- Parent Guide sample